Pre-registration deadline is January 15, 2016.
The statewide Pacific Northwest Career Development Conference is held every February, and brings together Washington Collegiate DECA chapters throughout Washington and British Columbia. The PNCDC is both; a themed leadership conference and the venue for a regional DECA competition.
Attending the PNWCDC allows students to:
- Spend time with their team, and possibly explore a new part of the state or British Columbia
- Meet and network with students from other schools in the area, fostering a sense of community between post-secondary institutions that have DECA chapters. Make new friends!
- Listen to and learn from guest speakers, who will address an annual theme tied to career development
- Compete in one of Collegiate DECA’s 23 events in our region's competition
- Gain an understanding of exactly what DECA is
- Have fun!
Follow these steps to confirm your attendance:
- Pre-Register using the button below. A form will open.
- Pay for the $25 Camosun DECA membership (if you haven't already) at the next General Meeting or e-transfer to Mike at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download, print and sign the Release of Claims form available in DOCX or PDF. Hand it in at the next General Meeting or to Mehtab.
- Book time off of work: allow time for travel and rest before/after the conference
*Since this conference falls under this semester's reading break, you are not required to inform your instructors