The International Career Development Conference is the pinnacle of Collegiate DECA activities, and usually involves travel to an exciting destination. The 2016 conference will be held at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel.
Attending the ICDC allows students to:
- Spend time with fellow club members and Executive Board
- Travel to a fun destination
- Meet like-minded students from all across the country and around the world
- Listen to and learn from world-class guest speakers and judges
- Compete in one of Collegiate DECA’s 23 events for the national championship
- Alternately compete in one of events the non-qualifying activities at the conference; these include the National Management Institute, the Culinary Management Institute, the Entrepreneurial Challenge, and the International Sales Challenge
- Network with hiring companies and universities with BA and MA programs in the exhibitors hall
- Help establish a reputation for Camosun College as an academic powerhouse in the areas of marketing, business, and finance
- Have fun!
This year’s ICDC will take place April 15-19, which is Friday through Tuesday. Please make sure that you have worked out your absence from classes and jobs well in advance.
Further details will be discussed at the next General Meeting and will be updated here thereafter.
Pre-Registration is now closed!
If you really would like to come along, contact our President, Bobby Tiet